In spite of it all in 2020…not everything was locked down or off-limits!
- 7 year old twins cycled 200 miles in England in a month, just 4 months after learning to ride.
- A team from a company that has supported us for years collectively ran, walked or cycled 7,461 km during one month in a number of countries worldwide, this being the total distance of Peru’s land borders….at £1 per km.
- A supporter in USA participated in his company’s global ‘10,000 km’ event by running 42 km and cycling 180 km in a week.
- Four UK supporters ran their own 10k in a ‘virtual London 10 km’ event which had been cancelled.
- Two youngsters made neighbourhood deliveries of surplus herbs and from their Mum’s nursery garden [with permission] during early days of a Welsh lockdown for a small donation to Project Peru.
Do find a challenge, initiative or event of your own to support us in 2021! Large or small …[donors or donations!] …all are welcome.